Hand Raised Quaker Parrots For Sale.
We will have more babies available in mid to late December 2014.
If you are looking to buy your first pet parrot then we have some great news for you!
We have written an eBook especially for first time parrot owners.
In the book we will show you how to choose the ideal parrot as a pet, what to look for and what to avoid so you can enjoy many happy years with your new tame companion.
To learn more click the banner below...
Happy Quaker Parrots :-) Some of them have just finished having their bath
All our baby hand raised Quaker Parrots come a DNA certified so you can choose a male or female, they are taught
to step up and are fully weened onto solid food before going to new homes.
Prices start at $350 for a green Quaker Parrot and $400 for a Blue Quaker Parrot
Last season we sent Quaker Parrots to Queensland, Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra,and Albury.
So freighting your baby Quaker to wherever you may be is no problem for us.
We currently have orders this year for
Townsville , Mt Gambier , Sydney , Victoria , Adelaide , Queensland , Canberra and yes!! N.T.
A few Facts about the Quaker Parrot
- Apart from being cute and cuddly Quakers in captivity can live up to 30 years old. Some reports as old as 40.
- Did you know that Quakers are listed as one of the top ten best talking birds in the world!
- 1 person reports his bird was copying his laugh within 5 weeks of being purchased.
- I've heard of Quakers saying up to 5 sentences continuously.
- I've also heard of Quakers saying there first words with in 3 months.
- But not all Quakers are the same it all comes back to the attention they receive from there owner.
How could you not love a Quaker?
This is little Jerry bought by Steve & Anca now living in a beautiful Apartment
in Melbourne. Thanks Anca, keep those pictures coming!
The Pet Directory
Gallery categories: Quakers